Re: Clothes Lines
From: sherylcatmom (sherylsherylhelpsanimals.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 07:16:18 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon, I appreciate this perspective.  When I see clothes (even
others' underwear) hanging on a line, I smile because I think of the
environment being a smidge better due to an electric dryer not being
used.

But then I've never lived in a neighborhood where clotheslines were
part of the constellation of activities that said "poverty."  That
had never even occurred to me.

Sheryl

--- In cohousing-L [at] yahoogroups.com, Sharon Villines <sharon@...>
wrote:
> Because we were a largely "white" group moving into a
largely "black"