Clothes line location
From: Tim Clark (gsadixearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:03:54 -0700 (PDT)
I think I need to clarify the clothes line question and then perhaps it is
time to take this question off line.

First of all these are not clothes lines.  These are ZECDD's.  Zero Energy
Clothes Drying Devices.

Electric clothes dryers are one of the highest, if not the highest energy
use item household appliance.  Imagine 40 toasters running constantly for an
hour.

My original question was meant not for individual ZECDD's but for a ZECDD
located adjacent to the common house laundry.  I can see already from what
has been posted so far that if there was a common clothes line (ZECDD)
people would be less likely to erect there own.

So the questions are:

What do you all think of ZECDD located adjacent to the common house laundry?

Does any community currently have this configuration?

If yes, are people using it?

How close to the common house is it?

And don't forget that ZECDD come round, long and fold down.

Please can I hear form communities that have a common ZECDD.

Tim

Kaleidoscope Village