Re: Clothes line location
From: Prescott Nichols (pnicholsindigoarch.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
We have about 100 SF of space dedicated to about six rows of ZECDD's
adjacent to our common house laundry. It is well used. Wonderfully
convenient for large objects. It is surrounded by a six-foot site fence to
comply with local anti-ZECDD requirements, but this gated fence does keep
things looking tidier and provides some security for the drying objects.

Prescott
Muir Commons, Davis CA