Re: Clothes line location
From: Kibuyu (kibuyuyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
--- Tim Clark <gsadix [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

> What do you all think of ZECDD located adjacent to
> the common house laundry?

- Makes sense to us. In our hot dry Sonoran Desert,
clothes are usually dry within an hour. (Best is to
wear 'em damp, then we save on cooling too!

> Does any community currently have this
> configuration? If yes, are people using it?

- Yes, but probably only half the community.

> How close to the common house is it?

About 2 yards from the laundry room which is right
behind the CH. It can't be seen from the CH and is
mostly out of sight of the rest of the community. And
then, we've got about a quarter mile of our
community's "nature preserve" between our "ZECDD" and
our next nearest neighbors, so unless they've got
binoculars trained on us they aren't likely to see
anything that will shock them.

David
Milagro Cohousing
Tucson AZ