Position
From: Sustainable Community . (sustainable_communityhotmail.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 05:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
We are looking for an Associate Director for a Developing Sustainable Learning and Living Center located near Penn State University in Central Pennsylvania. Location includes a small organic plot for some food production. A permaculture design is being completed and there is a possibility to resurrect an old Blacksmith Shop originally on the property. Economic Eco-Village is interested in evaluating various alternatives to current popular living styles. One plan is for members to work and save for two years while learning construction skills. Please forward any information on yourself to sustainable_community [at] hotmail.com. We plan on attending the Northeast Organic Farming Association conference in MA and Twin Oaks Conference both in August

Dean Fenton
Economic Eco-Village
94 Laurel Trail
Glastonbury CT 06033