Fair housing law in the US
From: dahako (dahakoaol.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 20:12:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hi -

A bunch of questions came up at one of the sessions in the conference about what is covered by the U.S. fair housing laws. Here's the link to an explanation of the law:

http://www.hud.gov/offices/fheo/FHLaws/yourrights.cfm

Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"But I am in North Carolina at the fabulous, well-attended, informative, and very fun (inter)national cohousing conference, where I just scored a big basket of chocolate and beer at the auction. Wish you were here!"