Keep up the reports from the Coho conference
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
Vicki Penner <vickipenner [at] sunflower.com>
is the author of the message below.
after deleting a quoted digest.

Good to hear that Raines and Craig will be sporting our shirt and hat.
I'd love to hear more about the conference since I couldn't be there. :(
Anything strikingly awesome?

Rich and I just went to see "An Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore.   I came
home convinced that co-housing continues to be worth our time and
effort.

Vicki
Delaware Street Commons
Lawrence, KS