new Bellingham, WA coho grp, info mtg 8/4/06
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:35:24 -0700 (PDT)
Cyndy Sheldon <cyndy.sheldon [at] comcast.net>
is the author of the message below.
after giving it a better subject line.

Hello COHO List,

We are  new cohousing group forming in Bellingham, WA.
We are having an informational meeting for newcomers August 4th, Friday,
7pm at the COOP Annex. For more information you can contact Cyndy
Sheldon at 360-656-6207 or by email: cyndy.sheldon [at] comast.net. If you
know of anyone who might be interested, please forward this email to
them.
Thank You!
Cyndy Sheldon