Remember when?
From: patjavcc (patjavccaol.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
Remember when this list used to be a nice place to share ideas, get inspired by
the successes of others, and feel hopeful that by building our small
communities we might one day make a difference in the lives of our children and
in the environment on a larger scale?

Now I spend countless hours sorting through sarcasm, criticism, and straight
forward insults from people who may not even live in cohousing, hoping to find
that one message here or there that may assist my community in becoming a
better place to live.  Thanks to the few of you nice people who may still be
out there.  Would you mind posting a little more often please?

(As a facilitator in meetings, I'd like to remind those of you who talk a lot
to please quiet down a bit to see who else might find a moment to speak up.)

Disappointed,
Patti
JP Cohousing in Boston