Kitchen pictures!
From: Benjamin Siew (bensiewbigpond.net.au)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:19:03 -0700 (PDT)
Dear All,

I'm Benjamin from the University of New South Wales, Australia. Currently
taking my final year project on designing a Kitchen specially in the context of
a common house in a cohousing community.

I hope residents can reply me with photos of your common house kitchen. They
can be just beautiful shots of your kitchen or activities where the kitchen is
used- could be a party, or just preparation of a common dinner.

Your help will be so helpful to me and i promise a website to show my end
product (The common house kitchen) when i complete my project at the end of
this year.

All help will be greatly appreciated!!

Warmest Regards,
Benjamin