Time-sensitive - Help on HOA budget?
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:58:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

As part of our zoning stuff, apparently we need to submit a draft HOA budget to the town. Tomorrow.

Anyone reading from a New England community that can toss me their HOA budget to look at, asap?

Thanks in advance,

- catya, suddenly very glad that my conference handouts included two HOA budgets!

--
Catya Belfer-Shevett      'This is not the .sig you're looking for.'
catya [at] pobox.com            'You can go about your business.'