Re: Remember when?
From: Molly Lazar (mollyschaeferyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:20:30 -0700 (PDT)
Warning, this is along the same lines as Sharon's post...

We were having an impromptu potluck/cookout on our pedway one Saturday night
this spring.  These are some of my favorite times in our neighborhood, when the
weather cools and the sun filters through the trees, and everyone feels
relaxed. The adults chat while the children have adventures around us.  Someone
asked my daughter Ava, not yet 2, about her potty training.  She was emboldened
by this and ran into our house.  She returned lugging her potty.  Before we
knew what was going on, she had neatly and amply performed on her potty, in the
middle of the pedway.  She received enthusiastic applause from the 20-some
cohousers seated nearby.

I am proud to live in a neighborhood that supports our personal challenges and
endeavors.

Molly Lazar
Shadowlake Village