|Re: Clothes line location||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: David Heimann (heimannWORLD.STD.COM)|
|Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:38:57 -0700 (PDT)|
Hello,During the whole time I knew her, my mother used a clothes line year round, despite her/our home being in the New York City area. How did she do it? The clothes lines were in the basement. That may be an answer to those places whose neighbors object to outdoor clothes lines.
Regards, David Heimann JP Cohousing Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:03:57 -0500 (Central Daylight Time) From: "Tim Clark" <gsadix [at] earthlink.net> Subject: [C-L]_ Clothes line location To: <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org> Message-ID: <44BFB77D.00000B.03804@USER-JGWYFF62JD> Content-Type: Text/Plain; charset="iso-8859-1" I think I need to clarify the clothes line question and then perhaps it is time to take this question off line. <snip>
Clothes line location Tim Clark, July 20 2006
- Re: Clothes line location Prescott Nichols, July 20 2006
- Re: Clothes line location Kibuyu, July 20 2006
- Re: Clothes line location Amy Dwyer, July 20 2006
- Re: Clothes line location David Heimann, July 27 2006
- Re: Clothes line location John Imbur, July 28 2006
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.