Re: Clothes line location
From: John Imbur (john_imburhotmail.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 04:27:52 -0700 (PDT)
Word to the wise... if placing a clothes line (or a ZECDD) in one's home, you are introducing a lot of moisture... a friend did this in the living space of her home and ended up having a HUGE mold problem that ruined most of her furniture. Consider keeping it where the air can flow.

John Imbur

Not all who wander are lost...
-JRRT