NC Conference "Stars"
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 06:44:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

In my last email about the NC Conference I wrote:

"Who have I missed? Pleased don't be shy! Please acknowledge anyone you know who worked on the conference prior to the weekend and whom I have missed. Everyone deserves to be acknowledged for this very fine weekend. Put their name right here:"

Quel Dork!

I missed Mr. Cohousing.org webmaster: Neil Planchon! I claim extreme age and excessive summer temperatures for my oversight. Humble apologies, Neil.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

“The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.”

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312