Re: Kitchen pictures!
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:14:30 -0700 (PDT)
Laura E. Fitch, AIA, LEED, lfitch [at] krausfitch.com
is the author of the message below which included over 3.6 Mega bytes of
pictures attached which would not be distributed by the list.
(I will forward them to Ben (below).  I suspect she'd be willing to send
them direct to a few other folks who request them direct from her.
Better yet does anyone have space to host them on the web?

The message  was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L list manager
<fholson [at] cohousing.org>

Hope you like these from Pioneer Valley Cohousing in Amherst,
Massachusetts
Laura

Laura E. Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.