Re: Kitchen pictures!
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:35:46 -0700 (PDT)
Fred -

Send them my way, I'll stick 'em up on one of my sites pronto and share the URL.

Raines
On Jul 29, 2006, at 9:14 AM, Fred H Olson wrote:

Laura E. Fitch, AIA, LEED, lfitch [at] krausfitch.com
is the author of the message below which included over 3.6 Mega bytes of
pictures attached which would not be distributed by the list.
(I will forward them to Ben (below). I suspect she'd be willing to send
them direct to a few other folks who request them direct from her.
Better yet does anyone have space to host them on the web?