Re: The Timeline Game Lives!
From: Mac Thomson (macheartwoodcohousing.com)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:14:11 -0700 (PDT)
Many moons ago, Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi all!

Great news!  The Timeline Game lives!

Bruce Coldham has been kind enough to make the digital files available to me for resale. As soon as we nail down the details I will post to the list how
to get a copy.

It really is a great tool for introducing groups to the process and the complexity of development. (I'm looking forward to using this educational and FUN tool with the groups I'm working with--shortens explanations by a
mile!  Also generates questions...)

Ann,

I'm just getting caught up on email, including coho-l, after a couple months away. It sounds like Bruce has been able to get you everything you need for the Timeline Game, but if there's anything else you need, let me know. I'm pretty sure I still have all of my computer files for the different parts of the game when it was being sold.

Cheers,
Mac

P.S. Someone asked some follow up questions about Road Oyl, the tree sap based product we used to build our pathways. If you still have those questions, let me know.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Have the gumption to live differently AND the sense to let everyone else live differently."