Re: Night Out Block Party
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:52:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ann, and all the folks in coho-land,
I would live to drop by if I were in Seattle, but I will be in Boston participating in our own national night out party along with our neighbors in the Brookside neighborhood. So...if any of you are in Boston Tuesday night--stop by Flaherty Playground on Cornwall Street from 6-8 pm--we won't have a fire engine but we'll have a lot of fun!

---Diane Simpson
   Jamaica Plain Cohousing in Boston