coop or condo
From: ilyse simon (ilysefoodyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 04:55:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
  Here in Ulster County, New York, we are poised on the decision of what our
structure will be. I'm looking for input on how and why different cohos chose
condo vs coop( mainly). Or, if there are others who chose lot line or land
trust, I'd like to hear about those too. And, for those in a coop, how much
time is spent in overseeing? Do you have a full time super?  Thanks,
  Ilyse Simon, Governance Committee, Ulster County Cohousing in Rosendale, NY

Ilyse Simon RD
Nutrition Therapist
Offices in Kingston, NY and Livingston, New Jersey
845 331 6381

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, feather boa in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO what a ride!" -unknown