Large Takoma Village Townhouse Available
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:53:21 -0700 (PDT)
This is the first large unit at Takoma Village to go on the market since we built six years ago. One was sold internally a few years ago and there was literally a bidding war. Our 2-bedroom flats have sold and been assessed at just under $300,000 so if the price seems steep, it probably isn't.

You are not likely to find this again anytime soon. First large townhouse in this cohousing condominium community to become available to outside buyers in the six years since the community was built in NW Washington DC.

Kid friendly, within two blocks of the Takoma Metro. 2200 square feet including three bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, den, basement, open kitchen, dining, and living room with a gas fireplace. Front porch, back deck, small, fenced back patio. 750 sq ft basement is semi-finished. Gated parking.

Common areas include central green and piazza, tot lot, hot tub, common house with dining room, kitchen, guest rooms, children’s playroom, living room, exercise room, workshop, office, and older kids’ game/TV room.

 Contact Cynthia Glover at (301) 681-0400 or (301) 520-4183. A bargain at $520,000.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC