HOA Dues Consultants...
From: Marcy, Robert, Nathan & Buddy (thinkpeacenowgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 06:50:08 -0700 (PDT)
  Our cohousing community (CoHo Cohousing, Corvallis, OR) will be
breaking ground in the next month or two and we are currently going through
operation & maintinance/reserve study exercise to determing how much HOA
dues will be.  I want to do some research to find out if anybody has
recommendations on a consultant that they have used for this purpose.  Also
what does one look for in a consultant and what can you expect from their
services?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.
  Thanks,
   Robert

--
It is a simple task to make things complex,
                    but