Re: HOA Dues Consultants...
From: Dahako (Dahakoaol.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 06:39:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi -

Robert Heinich's comments about how Eno Commons developed its reserve
estimate in the course of estimating its dues reminded me that the ethics
attorneys
at my work want me to say this: Nothing I have ever said on  cohousing-L was
representing the official opinion of the US Department of  Housing and Urban
Development.  Anything and everything I've said was my  own opinion. Ditto
everything in Eno Commons or Eastern Village business  meetings.

Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
Where we have the summer doldrums.