Cohousing in Connecticut –Mansfield meeting Aug 19
From: C2pattee (C2patteeaol.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 09:02:41 -0700 (PDT)

The first meeting the Quiet Corner Cohousing Group, aka 'Mansfield
Cohousing', will be held on Saturday, August 19 at 2  PM.  We will meet at the
Storrs
Friends  Meetinghouse, 57 Hunting Lodge  Rd., corner N. Eagleville  Rd., Storrs
 CT.  (N. Eagleville  Rd. runs right by Gampel  Pavilion on the University of
Connecticut main campus.  The Meetinghouse is about three blocks  west of the
campus.)
There is a lot of excitement this time around, since the owner of a large
tract of land in Mansfield has expressed  interest in selling it to a cohousing
group.  This opportunity coincides with the  formation some months ago of a
New  Haven area group interested  in cohousing.  This first meeting is  to
gauge
the level of interest in forming a group and to determine what  participants
want.
All are welcome at  this meeting.  Please email me off  list,
c2pattee [at] aol.com, if you are interested in joining us.  If there are any
veterans of Greater
Hartford Cohousing still on this list, please pass the word that a group is
starting up again, though it is in eastern Connecticut.
In friendship, Christine Pattee
Coventry  CT
Phone 860-742-6511