Re: Cardiff Place Cohousing
From: Stacia Leech and Gary kent (garykentuniserve.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ann:

I understand that Cardiff Place cohousing no longer calls itself a
cohousing community.  The story I heard was that the original membership
and vision became diluted with each new resident to the point where the
cohousing vision was lost.  The pressure of the escalating real estate
market in Victoria seemed to be a factor.

Our community really sat up and paid attention to our new resident
orientation process when we heard this.

Cheers, Stacia.

Roberts Creek Cohousing, B.C. Canada.

www.cohousing.ca/robertscreek

  _____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 2624 Spam messages and set aside
5033 Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  www.ellaforspam.com