Re: Cardiff Place Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 02:34:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Stacia and all --

Wow.  :-(

Does anyone have any contacts with anyone connected w/ Cardiff Place? I'd sure like to hear more about this.

I'm interested in what happened and how this occurred so "silently" amid all our usual chatter both on this list and on other lists and individual relationships w/ folks involved and/or living at Cardiff Place.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

“The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.”

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312