Cardiff Place Cohousing
From: Rod Lambert (rodecovillage.ithaca.ny.us)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 06:24:55 -0700 (PDT)
Stacia,
I visited Cardiff Place a number of years ago and thought it a bit tenuous
then. I wonder if it lends weight to the believe that cohousing is more robust
if there are at least 20 units? (I believe Cardiff Place was around 10 units?)
The leaving and arriving of people has less impact in the larger neighborhoods.

Rod Lambert
EcoVillage at Ithaca, NY, US

<<