Northeast Regional Group
From: Kim Shute (kshute1cox.net)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 05:12:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Greater Community,
I was inspired by the idea of regional groups within the cohousing community. I went through the National lists directory of folks in New England and NY and sent an invite to help form a Northeast Regional Group. I would love to hear from anyone who is interested in being a part. If you know of anyone who might be interested but is not connected online please pass on the word. Thanks!

Kim Shute, www.mosaic-commons.org
Middletown, RI

  • Caer Coburn website Stuart Joseph, August 9 2006
    • Northeast Regional Group Kim Shute, August 10 2006