Re: how many people for common meal...just starting
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:04:23 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 10, 2006, at 11:17 AM, R.P. Aditya wrote:

We track menus, assignments, meal signups, billing etc. all online (and have a list of our five upcoming meals at http://www.gocoho.org ) and have 2 meals billers who collect and deposit monthly checks, make reimbursements to cooks, answer questions about bills and make changes and corrections (if you were allowed to sign up late for a meal etc.). The billers get 2.5 hours of work
credit per month.

Do people have to sign up for meals or does it just average out?

Thanks for the great post -- I'm particularly interested in the allocation of work hours.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC