Sociocracy [was The dissolving of community, building relationships]
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:22:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 10, 2006, at 12:41 PM, Juva DuBoise wrote:

Just one more note, a couple of us learned Sociocracy with John Buck at a training for the NVC northwest group. This has been very helpful and we have now taught it to all of the committee chairs who are using it in the committee meetings and to the facilitators who are using it in the general meetings. So, far we are very happy with this new knowledge. It blends
very well with our already functional consensus process.

I'm curious to know more about this. Which aspects of sociocracy are you using?

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
http://www.sociocracy.info