Re: work allocation
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 05:26:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Sharon and others in coho-land,
I am surprised (but not flabbergasted) to hear this since I remember your saying something to the effect that the reserve study you did noted that it would take something like 400 units to support to your extensive common amenities if you didn't have volunteer workers. Did this ever come up for discussion? If so, what did people have to say about it?
--Diane(:^|
  JP Cohousing, Boston