NC Conference pictures
From: Neil - (Coho/US) (neilcohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:00:20 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all conference attendees,

Our Cohousing magazine editor is looking for some great Chapel Hill conference pictures for our August issue. If you have 3 or 4, which you feel might be well suited to accompany our conference articles, please send along to me. I need them in my email box, no later than Monday morning, say 8AM PT. Thanks very much

To receive our online magazine in your email box, subscribe here:
http://www.cohousing.org/subscribe.aspx

I hope you are putting to good use what you learned at conference and are nurturing the new friends you made. If not, let me know I'll help you find good reasons to do so!

May you be well

Neil
Team Coho/US
neil [at] cohousing.org