Re: Carrying on the movement
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 07:18:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jessie!

A long overdue topic! I'm sure Bruce Coldham's daughters (Pine Street) can write a book about this.

In re: service hours for your daughter via MAC. Well as it happens in just one hour we have a MAC conference call so I will bring this up w/ the "board." Stay tuned!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

“The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.”

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312