Re: How many people for common meal...
From: juniperjojo (juniperjojoaol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 11:59:55 -0700 (PDT)
Craig,

Thanks for clarifying the situation about the full range of options at Songaia.
 From emails I had read, it sounded to me as if there was only one "choice."  A
few months back I remember reading an email from someone expressing great
unhappiness about the withdrawal of the one family who no longer participate
fully at Songaia, so I understood that the choice to be full participation or
nothing.

Having the option of paying by the meal, or having a pantry-only option sound
like great alternatives for folks (like me) who probably wouldn't benefit from
full participation for which they'd have to pay the monthly flat fee.  And it
certainly simplifies things for the accountants!

Jennie
Great Oak Cohousing
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Message: 3