Re: Waiting Lists
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (jimsgnewview.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:14:17 -0700 (PDT)
This sounds like what we do as well:  a non-ordered list of folks
interested in New View (Acton MA); a request that folks attend a
meeting & a meal; and not much else. We also have two types of local
but non-residential 'membership' options that let people get to know
us and vice versa. Our web site as more details on the participation

-Jim