Re: (no subject) -- PLEASE USE SUBJECT LINE
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 04:21:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all -- Just a note. If you send an email w/out a subject line you run the risk of having my spam filter trash your email. 'Course if you don't care if I get your email ...

:-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

“The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.”

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312