Mass bus tour
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:22:29 -0700 (PDT)
Join us for a tour of four Cohousing Communities in Massachusetts!

October 14th, 2006. The following is the tentative tour.  Exact details may
change as we get closer to the date.  You will be informed of any changes in a
timely manner.

The Tour will start in Cambridge and travel by tour bus west to New View
Cohousing in Acton.  Here we will tour the community and have coffee and a
light snack.  Then it's on to Jamaica Plain. A box lunch will be served in the
Jamaica Plain common house after the tour.  We return by bus to Cambridge to
tour Cambridge Cohousing and Cornerstone Village, finishing with light
refreshments in the Cornerstone Village common house.

The tour will be led by Laura Fitch, cohousing architect and 12-year resident
of Pioneer Valley Cohousing. The tour will run from 8:15 AM to 4:15 pm.  It
will start at the Alewife Station (end of redline, at passenger drop-off area
back-side of station) in Cambridge.

Important note:  The bus will leave us at Cambridge Cohousing, and we will walk
(rain or shine) to Cornerstone Village and back to Alewife station at the end
of the tour.  If you need transportation for this leg of the trip, it must be
arranged privately.

This last stop is also walking distance from neighborhood restaurants.

A Spring tour of Massachusetts Communities will be held in May 2007.  It will
include the Western Massachusetts communities:  Pioneer Valley, Pathways, and
Rocky Hill.

Register on the cohousing.org website under events.

Laura

Laura E. Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.
Amherst, MA  01002

413-549-5799
lfitch [at] krausfitch.com

  • mass bus tour Laura Fitch, April 22 2005
    • Mass bus tour Laura Fitch, August 29 2006