Re: Infill cohousing (was: Re: Cooperative neighbors and neighbornets, Definition of Terms)
From: David Heimann (heimannworld.std.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:55:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

JP Cohousing in Jamaica Plain, MA (which Chris mentioned in his list) is a very definite infill cohousing community. We have 30 units on 0.9 acres next to a rail transit line. The site used to be everything from a chemical plant to a factory to a scrap yard (10% of our total project cost was for remediation).

Regards,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing