Re: Urban Infill
From: Create2gro (Create2groaol.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 05:44:54 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for your reply.  Sorry for the delay.  We were in the middle of
setting up new email account at CooperativeNeighbors [at] cfl.rr.com.

Please use this new email address until further notice:
CooperativeNeighbors [at] cfl.rr.com

We are a Cooperative Neighborhood.  We were thinking of this as "Retrofit."
Since the Discussion of Cooperative Neighborhoods and Urban Infill,
it appears the Term "Cooperative Neighborhood" is more appropriate at this
stage
of our development.  Who knows what the future holds?

Stuggling to get a handle on the notion of how to vision what may evolve
beyond
a "Cooperative Neighborhood."

We are an eclectic neighborhood with a wide variety of homes/rental units.
We put our FOCUS on the PROCESS of bonding as a Group through Group Process
Skill Building.

Currently, several units are available.

Top Priority is looking for the Right People who can
share as a TOP PRIORITY, SKILL BUILDING in GROUP PROCESS,
in order that evolution is firmly grounded in SOLID GROUP PROCESS
based on SOLID FRIENDSHIPS, COOPERATIVE SPIRIT, and
VALUE and RESPECT for each member.

Interested Parties contact:  Administrator at:
CooperativeNeighbors [at] cfl.rr.com

Administrator
Cooperative HOLISTIC Neighbors
CooperativeNeighbors [at] cfl.rr.com