Fw: Common house permitting and Cities...
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:33:04 -0700 (PDT)
I should point out that our Common House has TWO accessible bath rooms on the main floor and, of course, ramps and such to enter the Common House. It is the upstairs that is accessible only by stairs that was left unfinished we are trying to complete.

-Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing
Durham, NC
where this Friday will be Movie Night showing "Henry V"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Heinich" <robert [at] enocommons.org>