Re: What does affordable mean?
From: Andrew Netherton (andrewnethertongmail.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 05:52:33 -0700 (PDT)
As someone keenly interested in all sorts of alternative building
materials, would you care to share the plans/links/info you've found
on building with containers?  A container construction digest, if you
will?  I've only seen one design, using both 20' and 40' containers,
but it was far too ultramodern to actually be useful for my family.
I'd love to see some designs using containers as columns
(stairwells?)!

Regards,
Andrew Netherton