Intro: Seniors
From: Nina Pratt (ninaprattcox.net)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:53:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi. I'm trying to get a senior cohousing community going here in Rhode Island. We're in the very beginning stages--reading up on the subject and talking-talking-talking.

I've taken care of so many elderly old ladies that I'd pretty much decided to hire Cousin Nunzio to run over me with a cement truck when I learned about senior cohousing. Whew! A much more graceful death than under the wheels of a smelly truck! Anyway, I hope to have this up and running by the time I hit 60.

Anyone on this list involved with elder cohousing? I could sure use some advice.

Nina