Re: Intro: Seniors
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:21:49 -0700 (PDT)
Nina,

It was so good to read your inquiry, because we need some senior cohousing start-ups in the Northeast. I am copying this note to Ruven Liebhaber, because I think he might be a great asset to any senior cohousing in this area. I hope you will contact him, and pick his brain. Ruven has developed many forms of senior housing, and has recently had training in senior cohousing.

Also, I hope you will consider joining our Massachusetts area cohousing bus tour on October 14th, and getting your friends and acquaintances to join as well. Here is a link to registration. http://www.cohousing.org/tours.aspx.

Good luck in forming a group, and please stay clear of cement trucks!
Laura

Laura E. Fitch, AIA, LEED
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.