NY Times Magazine Article by Camille Sweeney
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:56:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all --

Does anyone have an actual copy of the NY Times article by CAmille Sweeney that appeared last week or so?

Every time I try to get it from the NY Times website I get a "server error."

If you have a digital copy would you be willing to send it to me?

Thanks!

PS -- my guess is it's too long to post to this list so sending it off line would be appropriate.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

“The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.”

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312