Membershhip
From: Nikki Sachs (nikkisachsgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
We at North Oakland Cohousing are talking about membership and dues.  We are
a new group that is working with some developers who have land.  We are
wondering how other cohousing communities determine what categories to
charge for as individuals and what by household.  Is membership by household
and do you charge differently for single households vs couple or family
households?  What about meal expenses?  Thanks you,  Nikki Sachs [at] gmail.com