RESALE VALUE OF COHO UNITS
From: Linda (treehousenetstep.net)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:12:45 -0700 (PDT)
Dear All,
In the midst of writing our business plan to profile our project to banks
and investors, I am seeking info on resale value of coho units compared to
non-coho units in the same area?

Are coho units¹ resale prices comparable to non-coho units in the same area?
Higher or lower?

How long does it take to sell a unit? More or less time than non-coho units
in the same area?

Do coho units appreciate at the same rate as non-coho units in the same
area?

Do most cohos have waiting lists or notification lists? Do most sales arise
from those lists?

Many thanks,

Linda

Linda Gluck
Co-General Manager
Ulster County Cohousing in Rosendale, NY
845/255-8869