Re: RESALE VALUE OF COHO UNITS
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 06:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
"Michael Barrett" <mbarrett [at] toast.net> said
  All sales that I have heard of are through word of mouth,
  and/or publicity through groups which seem to embrace cohousing,
  i.e. "green" organizations, "family" groups, Unitarian-Universalist
  churches and fellowships, and perhaps curiously, health care providers.

Linda,

If I add to what Michael's comments.

In the past several years, all of Eno Commons resales have been word of mouth or through our web site. (I do recommend that one posts an ad in the cohousing.org's Marketplace.) This is a good thing as the community gets new neighbors who get it (want community) and more money remains in our departing neighbor's pocket.

I would also add Jewish organizations to Michael's list.

-Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing
Durham, NC
where I discover cohousing through a flyer at my local UU fellowship