Re: RESALE VALUE OF COHO UNITS
From: Eris Weaver (eriswsonic.net)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
> In the midst of writing our business plan to profile our
> project to banks and investors, I am seeking info on resale
> value of coho units compared to non-coho units in the same area?

This is one of those questions that I think has a strong regional
component - the housing market here in the SF Bay Area is very different
from other parts of the country. A comparison with communities in your
own geographic region, and similar in terms of urban/rural/suburban
setting, is going to be more useful for your purposes than a random
national sample.

That said, here at FrogSong....we've had virtually no turnover in three
years, so really can't say! (The one unit that turned over was sold
internally a few months after move-in, I believe at market rate, which
had increased slightly in the few months between move-in and the sale.)

Eris Weaver
FrogSong, Cotati,CA