Re: Getting New Members to Make a Commitment
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Judy --

In re: getting potential members to make a commitment.

What buyer incentives do you have in place for this phase of your development time line? Incentives coupled w/ deadlines work miracles -- that is, if your business plan is sound.

Do you ask potential members what is preventing them from committing at this time? They may be needing a piece of information they don't even know they need -- they just have some vague feeling that "now isn't right." Also, it would be helpful to your efforts to know how the potential buyers are interpreting your message/outreach efforts. So ... ask them!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Principal, The Cohousing Collaborative
Cohousing Consultant
--Takoma Village
--Eastern Village
--Baltimore City
--Annapolis
--Concord Village

“The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.”

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594

6827 4th St. NW #312