Re: RESALE VALUE OF COHO UNITS
From: Andrew Netherton (andrewnethertongmail.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
Implying cohousing is "bad business" was not the intent of my comment.
I was simply hoping that cohousing units sell favourably (good price,
quick sell), but not so much so that they invite speculation and
simply become another commodity bought and sold for profit.  I suppose
that's where approval of membership comes in, to prevent such a
scenario.

Andrew Netherton
Laurel Creek Commons (forming)
Waterloo, ON, Canada